Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Landon Pigg – Falling In Love At A Coffee...


Landon Pigg – Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop [Official Music ...

Landon Pigg Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop (c) (C) 2009 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment “Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop” by Landon Pigg from The Boy Who Never, available now. Download on iTunes: bit.ly
my life - perfectly imperfect: virtual coffee - i love my job edition!

virtual coffee - i love my job edition! hi there and welcome to this weeks virual coffee! i am happy that you stopped by! today i would be gifting you with some sandwiches with you coffee, if we were to meet for real.
Coffee With Mi. I love you, Mom!: Mental Flashbulb

Then Mom would wake up and start the coffee around 6.15 am - and 15 minutes later, would come and pull the curtain aside - and smile and ask kaapi? And I'd wind up what I am doing for the moment. We'd enjoy our sacred morning coffee
Cool Coffee images - All Coffee Recipes

I'm exporting some files and my laptop is busy proccesing files, I can't do much, so I took my camera, turned around and my little coffee cups with coffee beans, they were waiting to get their shot taken. I love coffee and usually have
Younger guy of 32 has asked me out? But I'm in late 40s? Advice please?

I met him when I was 18 and we were together for 2 years and even went to the same university for our first year in a city away from home. for my 2nd year of university I ended up coming back home and he wanted to stay in the other city. the summer before school started and we were going to different school we decided to go on a break, but I said that I didnt want a break. I wanted to either be together or not together, black or white...nothing in the grey area. and we decided to part our ways. after 5 months apart, with no talking, and no hanging out what so ever, i found out from an ex-friend of his that he cheated on me when we were togeher. he kept this lie from me for about 7 months. i was shocked, i dont care about the cheating, i only care and wonder how he could lie to me for so long. so now we have been apart for 6 months and he has contacted me and wants to go for coffee. we go for coffee he cries and begs and shows me this letter hes been writing for me for the past few weeks. he tells me loves me, that he will do anything to have me in his life again, that I am the one for him and he wants to always be with me.

No comments: