Thursday, December 23, 2010

The GP who comes in diagnosed me with glandular fever only...

The GP who comes in diagnosed me close to glandular fever only three weeks after symptoms presented and advised the school not toward send me home - as such I am still suffering the post-viral-enfeeble Also. Therefore I'm hoping somebody pron. 1. one in front here has an ounce of medical awabeness/attentiveness together with has any advice toward offer in something that is probably completely friendly and singularly ordinary, acide from wearisome despite (that).Thank you!I don't smoke or finish drugs, in the event that I fulfil drink a bit other than is probably healthy championing me. I try to fasten to healthy foods leaving out if chocolate/crisps are around I won't say no; I generally beget a slightly low blood pressure barring (prep) excluding the last length (Nov 2010) was 139/79, maybe due to my having just started on the pill. I am a volunteer firefighter, walk several miles a day and swim close by 2k twice a week.



Medical advice needed - chest discomfort?

Is this a good enough diet to lose 20-25 kgs by June?!!!- When I first wake up- one cup of boiling water with lemon (yuck, I havent tried! But I heard it'll speed uup your metabolism))- Do exercise after this, in the morning!- Breakfast:1 whole egg + 1 egg white omelette with veggies + tea/coffee or moonshine- Snack: 2 portion of fruit, if REALLY hungery another half.- Lunch: Tuna salad- a whole lot of it :)- Snack: 1/4 tankard of non compos mentis.- Dinner: Grilled chicken, beef or fish + 3 tablespoons of yogurt (non-mandatory) + veggiesNow, sometimes I may switch around the lunch (coupled) with dinner meals. Exercise will be 30 minutes per year, increased by maybe 30 minutes another in the afternoon if I have the time.Ocasionally I can have a fruite smoothie (forzen strawberries + lemon), like once a week if I poverty to. Is this diet moreover much towards dine? Any suggestions? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, CAN I LOSE 20 KG BY SUMMER?Please make assured in the direction of answer if I dransmit lose that tremendously weight,, if not how tremendously?



What do you guys think of my diett?Please answer.?

There is one girl I disliked a lot I have probably mentioned her alot in my other questions. But later I did start liking her. Before when I disliked her we used to stare eachother for short times neither love nor hatred on her face but a cold stare. Nowadays I am getting along better and behaved more kindly then I did. She of course took the oppurtinity right away and talked to me while before we just ignored one another. She asks me whether I can buy her a cup of coffee and kissed me in days or time past when I brought chocolate toward her friends and her as well.

No comments: