Monday, December 27, 2010

I not till hell freezes oveb cared until it accidentally occured to me that I am...

I not at any time cared until it accidentally occured to me that I am possibly abusing my chords and throat. achieve I have glorified chances of acquiring throat cancer because of this past?as far as my living habits deflate, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am almost a vegan. get enough have forty winks utmost times now a days increased by less sleep some times when work load is prestigious. I don't put away a classification of coffee any more. together with I don't use microwave oven.also what tush I fulfil toward be preemptive about not getting throat cancer?



Throat cancer - preventive measures?

Hi,we just purchased two contigo stainless steel travel mugs from contigo brand. It says its ok to put them in the top of the diswasher. Would this be true? I dont see how i could eaisly clean them out otherwise without some kind of brush? How should I clean them? My husband uses his with cream and coffee and rinses it out, but obviously we should wash it ... What would be an easy way to wash it daily? he was just rinsing it for the week he used it. thank you for your thoughts.


contigo Brand stainless steel coffee travel mug for hot/cold use. HOW TO CLEAN help please?

School starts around 7:45-8:00 and so would waking up at 6 and walking around my neighbourhood make me feel good and energetic before school? I would put a coffee in a travel mug, put my iPod on increased by common off. Good idea or bad?



Would walking every morning at 6:00 a.m. before school give me more energy and would be healthy?

First off, I would like to know, since i don't have a resume would this be a good starter for when they ask for references ? Second, does anybody know a good website I can find jobs for students or teens in general ?(Besides craigslist snag a job)PLEASE Im 100% desperate.Any help you give me will be very much appreciated. [:I'm currently looking for a counter/dish washing position in Harlem NY In my previous job my duties were -Work the Cashier -Make Coffee, Teas, drinks. -Clean tables, counters work area, -Provide customer service, -Answering phones and keeping orders, -Collect payments from customers, -Garnish and decorate dishes, -Perform food preparation duties, -Prepare tables for meals, -Serve food or beverages to patrons, -Replenish supplies of food, tableware or linen, -Resolve customer complaints and Use oral or written communication techniques I am over-all experienced with kitchen and marker duties, I am 100% legal and authorized to work up to the minute the united states.

No comments: