Sunday, December 19, 2010

I heard that if you mix mayonnaise and coffee grinds...

I heard that if you mixture mayonnaise with an increment of coffee grinds uninjured and rub them on your overburden marks, it'll get rid of them. Does that really work? If as a result or consequence, about how fast would you say it works?If it doesn't work, do you give birth to any another suggestions? I US docent't want to Slang blow a billions of holdings onwards a calve that may or may not work, so preferably something bargain-priced.Thank you!



Do mayonnaise and coffee beans really help?

Guys,I am in a big problem here. Please advise me.background:I came to Canada on a work permit valid for 1 yr, 11 months.For immigration, i need 2 years of employment here. So i am 1 month short.I asked my manager to extend my work permit, he is saying they dont need more people, dept is already overcrowded. He is reluctant to approach his boss for my extension. 1 month is nothing but he is not pushing it hard enough for me.Now i have 2 options.Either pay another company $20,000 to give me a job offer and file my permit again, takes 6 months. ORrely on him to file for my extension before my permit expires, and take the risk of not filing it thru another company.NOW THE REAL THING:He is happily married with 1 kid and a wife. There is one hot girl in our department, she works under him. He is having an affair with her. He f u c k e d her in front of me and another guy, in a hotel room after the company party night. They were drunk. They go together for coffee etc but nobody knows they give birth to an affair except me together with the other guy.Now i am thinking, can i threaten him and his brass hat in the direction of broaden my permit or else i will spill the beans in vogue the company, on facebook, to his wife and everywhere else. I bequeath spit fire everywhere, they are screwing with my american dream. It muscle(s) worry company's reputation too. Our company is very very big. My interrogate to you guys is, is this accusation classical enough for him/them to extend my permit? Can he lose his job if it becomes known that he had sex with his sub-ordinate who reports to him? It make over ofcourse cause problems in his married life.So should i bank on this fact OR be compelled or forced to i go ahead plus be able or rich enough more company $20,000 to secure me to stay here.

No comments: