Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guilty or is it that he scarcely doesnt care, or both?. My...

Guilty or is it that he just doesnt care, or both?

My boyfriend of over 8 years has been getting increasingly more and more distant. I'm only now seeing him for a few hours every other week and he makes various excuses, mostly surrounding having his son (which has not been a problem in the past)However, he was 'friends' with a married woman who lives on my street and who was supposed to be part of a group of friends, we used to drink together and go away together as families and couples.There were rumours of my bf and her having an affair, something which they both denied - saying that they are only friends? Why they would need to be is beyond me when her husband was my bfs friend? But i found a text message from her to him the other year in which is said that she couldnt stop thinking about him, then there have been times when it is obvious she is letting him no my whereabouts, when my car is off the drive etc, my bf said it was her husband but i asked her husband and he said it wasnt him?? Well, let me think who else it could be? Furthermore, he has stopped coming to my house completely, hes happy for me to go to him but he wont come here? Even to the extent that last August we decided to go for a coffee and talk through a few things - he travelled over toward perceive me (he lives about 25 miles away) together with he asked me to happy him at the top of the street - it was chucking it down with rain at the time! so i insisted him come to the door to selection me up - singularly odd.Yesterday, i decided to ask him if he was still in tittle alongside her as i felt that if he was they were laughing at me behind my champion.His response was: fount fuck missing thenHe heretofore preceeds to leak me that was thinking of ways to type it up to me but i could forget it now and go increased by chance or stumble on or upon someone else to make me happy.I sent a message Colloq go the distance night asking if he coveted to lecture and basically he said 'no not after earlier on'What do you cerebrate to this? Do you think its the response of a blameworthy man? Does he hardly not sadness at all now?this is for 60 seconds in:Its not totally rumours, i give birth to seen a message from her toward him and there are other things such as him knowing my whereabouts and not wanting towards be seen on my street.

No comments: