Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have been through several coffee makers, toasters...

I beget been through several coffee makers, toasters, microwaves increased by etc. Today's pocket-sized appliances just aren't up to the same standards and longevity as those of a while ago in my opinion.



What do you think of today's small appliances?

I live in NYC and, after building up clientele, I want to be a self-employed tax preparer. I will be renting a small office in a building that has street traffic. My office is 10 by 12 and enough to fit my file cabinets, desk, small fridge, coffee maker, and 4 chairs. The rent is $1,500/month and includes all utilities and a receptionist (shared). I have also put aside $15,000 for office supplies, that I may need during the tax season...mostly being paper, I assume...or printer/computer maintenance. I'm going to have small refreshments and home-baked goodies ( I know how to make these for cheap)...so now here comes the SOFTWARE part...how much is that? Will I really need to pay $50,000? Thanks everyone.That's awesome..thanks so much for the info. Great to have insight from someone living in NYC too. I know I won't get rich off this..my goal is to just be happy. Most people don't know how to do taxes, hate numbers, or can't get through the schooling. So there looks like a market for us. I find it pretty easy. I love it. I'm hoping to bust butt for 4 months and NOT work the rest of the year and watch my kiddos :-). I probably will net around $30,000 the first year...and hopefully, after a few years, start netting around $60,000. I'm ok with $30,000 net, though I don't want to settle..because even with that, I'llhave around 7 months, per year, off, and can take some nursing jobs on the side to work around the kiddo's schedule. :-)PS. Can I add you as a friend on Facebook?



I want to be a self-employed tax preparer, how much is the software and where can I purhcase it?

recarbonate it? i've seen some ads for small machines about the size of a coffee architect that can carbonate drinks. could you do this with champagne? or, could you somehow procere a hypodermic brand needle chock-full or choke-full or chuck-full with CO2, could you insinuate that into the bottle through the bung? it seems take to it would gradually be dissolved into the sparkling wine because of the increased pressure.



if a sparkling wine has been in storage for a long period of time and has most of its carbonation, can you?

My husband and I moved into our new apartment not long a go (2 months). The counter space happens to be quite small.

No comments: