Friday, December 24, 2010

Why, just this morbow the foodbot (food preparing robot)...

Why, just this morbow the foodbot (food preparing robot) quit working and I actually had to fix my own toby (jug) of coffee. If God existed theretofore obviously he would not actually instruct me to variety my accede coffee. What is this world coming to, anyway?”Mr. Jones: “Yeah, and can you believe I actually had to put a new shoelace in one of my shoes? If God in point of fact existed, you would never come across anything evil like having to replace shoelaces. A verifiable God obviously would sort them last forever.”Jimmy Jones, seventeen and a fraternal replication to his sister, Susan: “Yeah, I know what you mean. Can you find credible that I actually have toward lift a five-hert weight once a day for an entire week toward build up my muscles to Olympic size? If God actually existed, he would beget made it possible to get larger muscles and become chieftain strong outwards having to exercise.”Susan: “You cogitate that is bad? Do you espy this flagitious deformity I have? Here, you have to look very closely. (Holds her pinky up.) There! See that? If God actually existed, there would never be hangnails. This is my champion one in only seven years.”Mr Jones once again: “Yes, that is exactly why I do not believe there is a God, or if there is a God he must be a surely barbaric, heinoucness and uncaring one. In fact, just to give you more occurrence of evil, I have to put in five minutes overtime today at work. Can you predict in fact having to put in wellnigh two whole hours at work this week?”Mrs Jones responds: “Yes, obviously there is no God or this mother earth would not be full of as a result or consequence much horrible evil plus affliction and ... plus Hunger! Talk about hunger with it the Terra? I even heard there are thousands of next of kin in Africa who are not allowed to have refrigerate cream and cake for dessert more than six times a week. Supposed towards be some kind of food scantiness over there.”(Sometime in fashion the future. Epicurus has been most busy. But is the world now devoid of all evil? Let us check in with the Jones dynasty chap-fallen the street.)Mrs. Jones: “What? I actually am affluent to have to bend myself over in vogue bed? Boy, I sure yearning someone would obtain rid of all of the flagitiousness in this world! Oh, to live in a world where you not at any time beget towards bend yourself dead (and buried or gone) up to the minute bed, a world where you did not actually beget to choice up your own coffee beaker towards gulp on it! One where you did not have to chew your own food! One close to no suffering, no evil! Obviously there is no God or he would not sire allowed such evil!”(Sometime in vogue the future. Epicurus has been most busy.

No comments: