Monday, December 20, 2010

I only have ten dollars yet so I figured seeing conjunction. in view of (the fact that) I'm going...

I only have ten dollars though ergo I figured since I'm going raven friday shopping I could maybe chance or stumble on or upon him something relish (in) that truly cheap at target or walmart.What kind of breakfast or coffee related gadgets or appliances relish (in) these can I come across for ten dollars on black friday? I know that's not tremendously money so that's why I'm asking for some ideas!, any suggestions are helpul.Thanks!



What should I get my dad for Christmas?

An Israeli electrical appliance shop has staged an unusual promotion: buy a TV or another appliance and get a sheep as a prize. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101115/toddly-baa-one-get-one-free-cc3a409.htmlI'm still using a Kenwood food mixer with liquidiser attachment which I think must date from around 1970. Also, Breville toastie maker which I think is 1974/5 vintage. Makes cracking toasties too! And a Moulinex electric coffee bean grinder that dates back towards the early 70s!So what the hell I'm I gonna do with a sheep?**Reasonable suggestions occupy!



Buy a TV or another electrical appliance and get a sheep free!?!?

Obviously my cell phone, alarm clock #1 and microwave changed. But I had to manually change the stove, coffee maker, alarm clock #2 with an increment of old cell phone alarm Brit phiz. Did anyone else have to change their clocks or am I lost in vogue the sixties with this vade-mecum labor?



Is anyone else still lost in the 60's with some of their appliances and the clocks not changing?

so to make it a long story short, i have my cousins baptism coming up this sunday(nov.7th) and my aunt called me because my parents are the godparents to him and she asked me if i had any ideas of what she could get them as a gift. I suggested a coffee machine(which is a little less than 1,000) I be familiar with championing her first babe in arms my aunts sister was the godmother and she got them a bbq. She asked me if they spoke about any house Appliances or stuff like that besides I had no concept. heretofore i stance that my parents could use a new bed comforter with matching laps and rugs close to the bed, do you think thats a good idea?Anyway if you have any other suggestions it would really facilitate me off!appreciation:)*serious answers hardly pleasee



Baptism Gift Ideas!!?

are they still using electricity? Should I unplug them when not in use?Thanks funker80, I did google it, and unplugging unused appliances (especially cell phone chargers) not only saves $ but prevent co2 from being emitted into your home.

No comments: