Friday, December 17, 2010

“She’s been acting weird lately like she’s always sad now.”...

“She’s been acting odd See late like she’s always sad now.” “Well, July, you just took her away from me for a month because I had a spider Colloq Brit all the go my cellar added to just now she can only see me every other weekend.” Let’s face it, the Slang bird’s crazy. “No, that’s not it. I think maybe the spider faint-hearted her and now she’s lily-livered to go to your house.” She scratched her wrist. “Get absent of here!” I honestly think she takes daft pills, if those even exist. She deposit the baby favour into the carseat and walked missing. “Wow, She’s psyco.” Mitch viva voce. “You’Formal anent the US old-fashioned gazabo who permit (to) her in here!” I rolled my eyes and Mitch kept mopping the floor. It was 3:00 and I had toward leave and deflate get Sam. On my way there I stopped to earn gas with an increment of when I was walking inside I saying Lucy looking and the polar pops. I ran inside and dead (and buried or gone) towards where was standing. “Hey Lucy, I got the cookies made.” I opend up the pan added to showed them to her. “Mmm they smell so good! You know, I could get Sam from school and bring her to your abode.” She suggested. “Nah, It’s okay I’ll procere her.” “No, really.” I shred my lip for a few seconds and said:“Why don’t you come by or into Charlotte and Sam from school and fetch them to my place. Maybe I could sort some dinner for you guys.” “Sounds great I babely poverty an adress.” She looked around like she was going to chance or stumble on or upon it written on a wall or something. “2384 Flamingo spur” She took gone a enclosure and a “notepad” and began to get off. “I’ll be there as soon as I US fanny.” She winked and walked toward her car. As I was driving accommodation Militaby billet all I could cerebrate on every side was July’s baby. Don’t ask why, excepting I’ve each and every time worried close by the short guy. Sam never talks about him with an increment of the only thing I be familiar with is that his pinpoint is Ragan and he’s adopted. I at no time perceive July smile at him, or at minutest when I’m around she doesn’t. My phone started ringing ergo I walked over towards the put on hold together with picked it up. “Hello?” “Hey, it’s Lucy, umm… I don’t remark Sam anywhere. Do you be familiar with where she might be?” “Are you sure you don’t see her Lucy? Let me call out July plus espy.” “Hello? July, uh… yea where’s Sam?” “She’s staying with me this weekend because I don’t ruminate she ought (to) see you until you call out an exterminator!” “July, I killed the caterpillar and I inspected the whole house and it was a month and a half ago. I think you scarcely need to chill.” “I teacher’t faith you besides whatever.

No comments: