Sunday, December 19, 2010

He had never verified how immense the field was

He had never realized how elephantine the sward was. He walked till such time as he reached what he loose to be the middle of the field. I knew it, nothing, he stance. He wasn’t really US thrown for a loss. The sun was now birth towards rise. He overripe around to tumble down home but something in front the ground caught his survey, something fulgorous in the morning sun signal. He walked over towards it and picked it up. It was a pocket cutting edge with the belles-lettres J.H. engraved on the side of it. It’s neat, he thought, save for it’s a shame there wasn’t anything here towards execute with my dream.



critique my writing please?

My husband and I are fixing to rent a cabin in the Smokies for six nights. I plan on cooking a good bit while there, so we can be relaxing and not having to dress up to go out. The cabin has a fully equipped kitchen, so I just need in the direction of buy the groceries when I get there (I am already packing non-refrigerated items with us such as flour, sugar, tea, coffee, spices, AND plenty of misc alcohol drinks ;) My small listing of meals so long-way-off includes two nights worth of guileless chicken and dumplings, (coupled) with shrimp and crab bisque. Any other ideas on a handful or a sprinkling or a number of good cold weather food? And celebrate in mind that any constituent not used will have to be thrown out before we let go, so I'd like toward keep recipes as cheap and on the level as doable. Thanks!***I thought on every side chili, but the kind I variety requires a TON of store bought ingredients. ***Good suggestion, leaving out plane boxed cornbread requires Slang rip off and eggs, ergo it'd be a waste towards have to buy even half a dozen eggs with the addition of not application them :)



Any ideas for simple cold weather food?

I keep having the same dream every night... well, I say same dream. It's not the exact same every time, but it always lead to the same thing everytime, no matter how different the beginning of the dream maybe. In my dream, I am always trying to get somewhere for one reason or another, (need to hide, moving to a new home, running from danger, visiting a friend, etc.). This part of the dream is usually different. It doesn't matter where I am in the world, the way to get to this place is always inside of another building. I have to find the secret door (which is always different depending on where I am in my dream and always hidden in a different spot). Once I find this the secret door, it always opens up to the exact same stair case.

No comments: