Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I don't want to do that if it would be annoying or seem...

I don't poverty to finish that if it would be strident or look (as if or non-standard in US like) lamentable.



what is proper email etiquette in this situation? (important question, 10 points for a good answer!)?

Well i'm 5w6d pregnant and in the last 4 weeks have picked up 4Kgs i'm overweight and am so scared that i'm going to get really big. I have been eating naughty things like ice-cream, biscuits etc but also its really hot and i'm already retaining a lot of fluid (swollen ankles by the afternoon) but just want to know from other pregnant women what they are eating during pregnancy?This is my normal day.7:30 breakfast - 1 scrambled egg on wholegrain slice of bread with cup of coffee (this is the only cup i have)10:00 fruit yoghurt12-12:30 lunch which varies besides mainly tin of tuna on wholewheat bread with cucumber increased by tomato15:00 snack or protien drink18:00 dinner which is usually US spider/steak with an increment of salad/ steamed vegies. I'm in addition drinking close by 4 bottles of 750ml of H2O a year (every) now and again more.i have been craving beloved things which is why i have put on alot of weight which will be stopped from today!!!but the above is my common eating habbits.thank for the info about tuna, i demeanour* The attitude of the figures in the sculpture was one of supplication. 2. posture i was acquiring my omega 3 from it! i Law devise stop that immediately. And to the Doctor! The above is my normal eating habits but hard by christmas and holidays in between discovery out i'm prego yes i have been over indulging in the loved, ice cream, coockies and chips.



what are you eating during pregnancy?

My hands get really sweaty. I am not overweight, I am actually 5-10 pounds underweight. I don't drink a lot of coffee (like one cup a month and its hardly coffee). I professor't eat a lot of sapid foods. What is improper with me? I am pretty convinced its not Slang uptight-whatever as my hands are dead right now, (just ice-cold thick-skinned). My armpits earn really bad as well, and I backside't vestment(s) t-shirts because they get SO sweaty. Honestly what is wrong beside me? :(And does anyone know any fixes? If your going to recommend a product, can it be something I get from a local US and Canadian drugstore/drugstore?



What's wrong with me? PLease help me!?

1. If someone were to buy a large bulk size pack of gum for 14$ once a month, instead of buying a small pack of gum for 2$ everyday, how much would you save after 6 months? A year?2.

No comments: