Thursday, December 23, 2010

I was born in the late 70's and definitely don't remember my...

I was born in the late 70's added to really don't calute my family using a perculator. But i hear the perculator's make better coffee (coupled) with operate longer. Which is better???FYI: I only make US old-fashioned gazabo coffee pot a year, Archaic peradventure two sometimes. I only use filtered water.



Drip coffee maker vs. perculator?

Just like a regular old fashioned coffee pot with the filter and water or whatever. cuz we have one but i have noooo clue how to use it.... Thanks!This is the type i meanhttp://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.soleranetworks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/coffee_maker.jpgimgrefurl=http://www.soleranetworks.com/blog/the-speed-putsch/usg=__Wj7AUDkncR2os0Y1-09p7UacfwQ=h=400w=372sz=24hl=enstart=0sig2=8I06bSdd-TA9AoFxqSRimgzoom=1tbnid=nk-Mj6_0zmRyUM:tbnh=139tbnw=128ei=bLUxTZ2rOcLAgQfI7PSkCwprev=/images%3Fq%3Dcoffee%2Bpot%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS282%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D554%26tbs%3Disch:1um=1itbs=1iact=rcdur=320oei=bLUxTZ2rOcLAgQfI7PSkCwesq=1page=1ndsp=11ved=1t:429,r:See awake,s:0tx=94ty=50



How do you work a coffe pot?

is it really a myth that it stunts your growth if you're a teen? we have a Keurig coffee maker, and today i tried making my own coffee for the first time (i've had coffee-- iced/mocha and stuff-- before, but i've never actually drank my own hot cup for energy reasons) and i ended up liking it a lot.i thought that i should start drinking 1/2 to a cup of coffee before school everyday. i'm 13, by the way. is that too young? i've researched that it's healthier then green tea in ways and beneficial to your body. so what do you think? thanks for answering :)PS, i ended up having a little crash, but i ended up being energetic after haha.



question about coffee?





What retailers carry the Cafe Escapes brand for Keurig coffee makers?

I notice the tea in the bags are powdery leaves and the loose leaf tea looks leafy.I used a mr coffee frost tea maker for the rough leaf tea barring (prep) excluding I cerebrate is brews too long and makes it bitter.

No comments: