Monday, December 20, 2010

Epicurus has been most busy. But is the mother earth now devoid of...

Epicurus has been most busy. But is the world just now devoid of all evil? Let us block in with the Jones family down the street.)Mrs. Jones: “Those Christians, Muslims and Baha’is should be daft in the direction of believe in God. If God existed there would be no evil in the mother earth. Why, just this Literary morn the foodbot (food preparing self-acting) renounce functioning and I actually had to fix my recognize stein of coffee. If God existed then patently he would not literally enjoin me to make my own coffee. What is this world coming toward, anyway?”Mr. Jones: “Yeah, with an increment of can you find creditable I indeed had towards set or put or lay (down) a new shoelace Colloq trendy one of my shoes? If God actually existed, you would not at any time find anything horror like having to replace shoelaces. A real God apparently would type them last forever.”Jimmy Jones, seventeen together with a affectionade twin to his sister, Susan: “Yeah, I know what you mean. Can you put faith or credence in or into that I in reality give birth to to lift a five-pound weight once a day for an unbroken week towards build up my muscles to Olympic size? If God in point of fact existed, he would have made it achievable to get greater muscles together with become number one well-knit without having to exercise.”Susan: “You meditate that is rotten? Do you see this barbarous deformity I have? Here, you have in the direction of look very closely. (Holds her pinky up.) There! See that? If God actually existed, there would never be hangnails. This is my stand behind one up to date no more than seven years.”Mr Jones once again: “Yes, that is exactly why I do not believe there is a God, or if there is a God he must be a really cruel, evil and uncaring person. In fact, not quite towards give you other example of evil, I have to put in five minutes overtime today at work. Can you imagine actually having to put in vogue almost two whole hours at work this week?”Mrs Jones responds: “Yes, obviously there is no God or this world would not be full of so immensely horrible evil and suffering (coupled) with ... with an increment of Hunger! Talk about ambition in the world? I even heard there are thousands of people Colloq trendy Africa who are not allowed to have ice cream and cake for dessert other than six times a week. Supposed to be a handful or a sprinkling or a number of kind of food shortage over there.”(Sometime in the days or time to come. Epicurus has been most busy. But is the world now devoid of all evil? Let us check in with the Jones family down the street.)Mrs.

No comments: