Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Then, after our appointment his friends kind of look at me...

Then, after our appointment his friends kind of image at me when they’with or in reference to walking next to – like if I’m tiring some large sign on my forehead or something. One of them plane came in the direction of us when we were in front our “date” and asked him: “Don’t you paucity to raise me to your girl.” He introduced us without denying that I wasn’t his girl. Then there was the age talk. He asked me when I was born and we verified he is year younger then I am. I told him that the age doesn’t affair in the direction of me and he replied on that: “The lifetime doesn’t affair towards me either. My ex girlfriend was like trinity years older.” And now I don’t be versed or skilled in if I should take that as speck that he thinks about me as potential girlfriend. After that we texted to each another; his texts were each and every time moderately bolder a while ago I’d in any case imagined them to be leaving out I like them. They activate at prime beside his questions neabby my project but a while ago allow off the course and we actuate towards text about random crap. We even made appointment bepresenting the next coffee meeting. All my friends tease me that it’s our second date but I lecturer’t want towards make my hopes up into the bargain much. The next thing is He always ignores me in worldwide save for when we’re alone we speech – it’s because he’s kind of backward. Now my dilemma is – does he like me? I have definitely nice flatten climate about that and I never had problems with my misgiving before. I really like this boy because we have as a result or consequence immensely in common and he is just the type of small fry I on all occasions make-believe to date. When I major saw him I was take to – this can’t be true because he was just get high on guy I always dreamed about. I’d really appreciate your help…Thanks….A



Does he like me??? He is shy, introvert a bit but very nice guy...and I am really bad in reading his signals..?

I'm not English.I wrote this summary. I write there the beginning...can you turn it to the past? I need to understand which tense use.Thank you VERY VERY much!! :)The narrator of this story is a 12-year-old girl who has gone to London with her mother to visit the dentist. The girl has a tooth filled, and then she and her mother go to a cafe. The child take a banana split, while the mother take a toby (jug) of coffee. When it's time to go home, they discover that it's raining very hard with the addition of they haven’t an umbrella. They decide towards get a taxi barring (prep) excluding they lecturer’t institute anyone.

No comments: