Monday, January 3, 2011

I look if she doesn't answer or come back after that, thitherto I...

I figure if she doesn't answer or respond after that, yesterday I will let go it alone. What fulfil you type of this? What should I do? Advice divert ;)



How to deal with this situation?

I saw this cute girl at the pharmacy on friday night. I needed cologne out of the glass case, so I asked her. She went to ring up the cologne, and I asked her if she went to school at the college I go to. She said yes, and I remarked how I thought I saw her around there before. We made small talk about what we were going into, and stuff like that. I asked her if she wanted to get coffee or lunch this week, seeing as we are there on the same days. She said yes, and I asked fopr her number, and she gave it to me. I sent her a text on sunday, asking how her weekend was going (I mentioned who I was, just in case). She didn't respond. I was thinking of giving her a call this afternoon. Is this a good idea? I think it would be better than sending another text. I figure if she doesn't answer or respond after that, then I will leave it alone. What do you make of this? What should I do? Advice please ;)



What is going on here?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined :-( apparently i need 300 grams of carbs a day. has anyone taken this test? do i really have to eat this much for 3 days? or do i need to pick anything from the list. i called my clinic and they didn't give me a satisfactory answer. for example the breakfast is as follows;1 small banana3/4 cup of cereal8 oz of milk1 slice of bread1 or 2 eggssugar 2 teaspoonstea or coffeebutter or margarine



taking a 3 hr glucose tolerance test on friday. clinic gave me sample menu to eat for 3 days prior to the test?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined. apparently i need 300 grams of carbs a day. has anyone taken this test? do i really have to eat this much for 3 days? or do i need to pick anything from the list. i called my clinic and they didn't give me a satisfactory answer. for example the breakfast is as follows;1 small banana3/4 cup of cereal8 oz of milk1 slice of bread1 or 2 eggssugar 2 teaspoonstea or coffeebutter or margarineall i'm asking is if any one else ever took this trouble(s). increased by if they experienced eating too much bepresenting 3 days before the tribulation(s).

No comments: