Monday, January 3, 2011

I want to sell it but I dont know how immensely to ask...

I want to vend it but I dont be acquainted with how much to ask for.



How much should I charge for a handmade coffee suspend?

i have dark olive furniture that i accent with dark maroon pillows.(which can change) the living room at the old place was more contemporary feeling (with glass tables) I love the crown molding and i don't want to paint over it. Any one have any ideas? I am a fan of black/brown wood end tables and coffee tables



Any suggestions on what color to paint a living room that has oak crown molding. Im not a fan of country theme?

My cofee table has some water damage on top and I would like to sand and refinish it, but I am not sure which color to stain it. Right now it is a light oak color. Should I go darker or possible paint it. The room is painted in white and as of now I dont have any new furniture selected.



what color coffee table with a tan settee?

Okay, so I have been living with my boyfriend for 5 months at the least, and I have come to realize that his mother is Psychotic. She recently quit her job working at PPD complaining that computers gave her headaches. So she claimed disability. Then she went out and bought a Droid X and is non stop on it. I don't understand that. That's Crazy number 1. She lies. Crazy number 2 is that she flips out over food. Me and my boyfriend went to Wendy's and got ourselves something to eat. When we came home she was pissed because we didn't bring anything home for her and her son. She started screaming and crying and she picked up coffee cups and started to throw them at my boyfriends head(he wasn't hurt, thank god), then she stomped off to her room and started screaming and crying. The next time it happened it was over a mexican pizza from taco bell. She did it all over again. She flips out and starts hollering over anything, like she can't control herself. Alright, so for Crazy number 3. She recently moved her mother into the house, and her mother is having to share a bed with her. The grandmother has no room of her own, but the mother is trying to get the grandmother to pay the bills. I don't see how that is fair at all. The mother is 40 years old. Every time she gets her disability check she goes and blows it on (get this) fake flowers, potting soil, paint, curtains and groceries. See it wouldn't be so bad if she actually used the groceries, but she doesn't cook, ever... I try to cook but she wants it done with certain other foods.

No comments: