Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My general approach is toward speak, offer a short smile and...

My all-embracing approach is in the direction of speak, offer a little smile increased by try to look for any signs of interest before going for the casual Do you insufficiency in the direction of get coffee? line. In short: I try toward show that I'm confident together with predetermined without being a macho jerk. I want women to discern that I'm a caretaker, if you will. I dearth her towards see I'm a man with intellect smarts, a job and that I'm able to allow care of myself...and you, if you're interested. My question is...is this the aethority approach? All too often I'm told women love the bad boys (and I do know some girls who date jerky guys) and nice guys finish last and all the relationship experts online US fink me I need to be a meathead who treats women like they'as regards items toward be conquered and set or put or lay (down) Colloq trendy my personal store...acide from I don't feel that way.



Ladies, Am I doing the right things?

I am just curious if this is normal or not, but I absolutely need caffeine in the morning. When I go for vacation or out of town, I bring along caffeine pills only in box I don't have a fortuitous to get a cup of coffee. do any of you drink coffee every celibate day close to no days skipped?



do you have coffee EVERY morning, and I mean EVERY morning?

I was with my boyfriend for 2 years. We had our little fights, but for the most part, the relationship was great. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago we ended up breaking up because of a few bad names I called him during a fight we had. I regret calling him names but I was really upset. Anyway, he dumped me saying that I had a bad attitude and that he wasn't going to put up with being disrespected. Losing him was the worst feeling ever. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and everywhere I went, something reminded me of him. Still does. When the breakup happened, my friends and family were FUMING. Normally I do treat him good, but this one fight unfortunately ended it all and they were all shocked. Every single person told me that I better not go back with him since he left me. Tonight he called me up saying that he wants to keep communication open with us and that maybe one day we can meet up for coffee and see how it goes with us. He's very up and down so idk if its one of his moods hes having or if he really means it. Obviously I want to try it out cause I dont think we should have split to begin with, but my loved ones are 100% against it. I'm on my own on this one and I dont know what the right thing to do is anymore.

No comments: